My DIY [Wire Bow Ring]
My latest wire creation, I am officially bow obsessed! Steps after the break...
1. Start with 6" of wire
2. In the middle create a loop to fit your finger, I wrapped around a chapstick tube to create a rounded circle.
3. With your round pliers, grab the top
4. Bend over the top of the pliers to create the right loop of the bow
5. Next grab the bottom wire
6. Bend over the top of the pliers to create the second loop
7. Adjust so your loops are even
6. Take the end of the left loop, and wrap around the center, through the ring
7. Trim the ends of the wire
* If the ends are sharp, file down to dull edges