Inspired by the neck candy yesterday, I painted gems with nail polish to create a statement necklace perfect for the summer months. Steps and supplies after the break...
Stick-it Craft Felt
(all supplies can be found at Hobbylobby.com)
1. First, on the back of your black felt (non-stick) draw the shape of your bib necklace
2. Cut out the shape
*To make sure both sides are even, fold in half and trim
3. Next adhere the sticky side of the stick-it felt to the back of your black felt and cut out.
4. At each end of the bib, in between the two pieces of felt, place an end of the ribbon
5. This will create the bib, you can add a dab of glue to ensure the ribbon stays
6. Next paint your gems with the nail polish
7. Paint three coats letting the polish dry between each coat
8. Arrange your gems on the bib
9. Using superglue or Gem tack, adhere the gems to the bib
10. Let dry