I'm back from a long weekend, and in between time with the family I managed to sneak in a little DIY. I made a necklace similar to this in my book with straws and shoestring, featured on Glamour.com, and I've been dying to make a bracelet version. After spotting these gold tube beads in downtown LA, I could not wait to criss cross my way to a new addition to my wrist. Stay tuned to more info on my DIY heart bracelet!
1. Fold your yard of cord in half and tie a knot leaving a small loop
2. Then thread one side of your cord through the bead starting on the right
3. Next thread the other end of the cord through the left side, so they criss cross
4. Pull both pieces of cord till the bead reaches the knot
5. Continue this process with the beads until you reach the end
6. Knot the cord
7. Move down the cord a 1/2 inch and triple knot to create a large knot, and fasten to your wrist by putting the knot through the loop.