I posted about my obsession for Double Cuffs last week, and while walking through the baking section (an area of the store I rarely frequent) I spotted these cookie cutters. At $2 a pack, I grabbed two and headed home to start DIYing. I must say, I love that ah-ha moment when I find the perfect supplies to recreate a look I've been lusting after for a fraction of the price. For more DIYs using kitchen supplies watch my segment on Rachael Ray!
1. First, cut an inch of metal out of the small circular cookie cutter.
More steps after the break...
2. Cut a the same from a second circle
3. Place superglue on one of the cookie cutters
5. Hold until the superglue dries.
6. Last minute addition: wrap electrical tape around the ends (they can be a bit jagged from cutting)
Repeat with the cookie cutter a size up, but cut 2.5 inches out in the first step so cuffs are equal size.
Pin the step-by-step on Pinterest!